Skip to main content
Students will be able to
- think critically about the information they find
- evaluate and apply strategies to check information
- summarize their findings in their own words
- use the information they found to create something new
How to quote, paraphrase and summarize
When you use information to create something new, it is important to be able to put it into your own words.
How do I know my information is accurate?
When you are sorting the information you found it is important to that your facts are accurate, up to date and true.
Who? What? When?
These are great questions to begin to test if a website is trustworthy.
What clues tell me
- The author is an expert
- The site is run by a respected organization
- I got the link from a site I trust
Zurich International School
8820 Wädenswil, Switzerland
+41 (0) 58 750 2500